What makes such companies stand out?
- They have vision – they know what’s next, what to make of it, and how it’s going to impact businesses.
- They have the differentiated capabilities. They adopt, adapt, update and build the right tools.
- They have the right environment for innovation. it’s in their DNA. They nurture ideas, because that’s where the future lies.
- Most importantly, their people are future-ready. Everyone stays abreast of what’s new, getting trained and building their skills. Without people who stay at the forefront of technological innovations, transformation is not possible.
– Align your technology skills with industries.
– Understand clients : this skill will set the stage for a successful career.
– Understand the business you’re in and then up-skill yourself regularly to stay relevant.
– Recognize new roles that are available and how they map back to the technology skills that you have and can learn.